Touisset Marsh – Warren
- Touisset Marsh Wildlife Refuge
- Touisset Road, Warren, RI
- Trailhead: 41°42’27.47″N, 71°14’10.11″W
- Last Time Hiked: March 5, 2013
- Approximate distance hiked: 1 mile
- Very Easy.
Birds, thickets, marsh, and the sun setting over the Kickamuit River made for a nice and short 1 mile stroll. I had started from the trail behind the fire station and proceeded to hike the outer most trail clockwise. The trail first followed the edges of a couple fields before entering the marsh area. A small bridge crossed over a stream then the path followed the shoreline through an area of thickets and more fields. The path then turned inland and headed back toward the fire station.
More info & trail map can be found at: Touisset Marsh