Anderson Preserve – Westerly
- Anderson Preserve
- Potters Hill Road, Westerly, RI
- Trailhead: 41°24’22.90″N, 71°48’15.87″W
- Last Time Hiked: March 8, 2014
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.4 mile
- Easy with slight elevation at the river bank.
Anderson Preserve is a small Westerly Land Trust property with a short cart path trail to the shore of the Pawcatuck River. The trail starts just to the right of utility pole 33 on Potters Hill Road. In fact the trail looks as if it part of the neighboring property. There are several “No Trespassing” signs on trees to the right of the trail. Please do respect the boundaries and stay on the trail. At the end of the trail is a small canoe landing.
Trail map can be found at: Anderson Preserve.
**According to the Westerly Land Trust website this property is NO LONGER OPEN TO THE PUBLIC**