Davis Wildlife Refuge – North Kingstown
- Davis Memorial Wildlife Refuge
- Davisville Road, North Kingstown, RI
- Trailhead: 41°37’24.06″N, 71°28’53.38″W
- Last Time Hiked: June 15, 2014
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.8 miles
- Easy with some elevation.
This is an Audubon Society property that is nestled between Davisville Road and Route 4 that abuts the Hunt River. There is a small and narrow loop trail here. The entrance is not easily visible from the road unless you are looking for it. The sign is set back a bit. The trail begins at the sign and splits about a hundred feet after it. I followed the more traveled “main/straight” trail first to its end. The trail ends at an electrical tower. I turned left here and walked to the next tower where the return trail begins. I followed that trail back to the split. There are a couple side spurs that lead to the shore of the river. After a few photos I returned to the car.
More info & trail map can be found at: Davis Wildlife Refuge.