Martin Trails – New Shoreham
- Martin Trails
- Old Mill Road, New Shoreham, RI
- Trailhead: 41° 9’54.07″N, 71°35’57.44″W
- Last Time Hiked: May 15, 2016
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.8 miles
- Easy with some elevation.
This small but very hilly property maintained by the Block Island Conservancy at the intersection of Old Mill Road and West Side Road is perfect for a short little stroll. The trails all follow the edges of stone walls that surround four open fields. This property is a good example of how hilly Block Island really is.