Meadow Hill – New Shoreham
- Meadow Hill Greenway
- Old Town Road, New Shoreham, RI
- Trailhead: 41°10’17.27″N, 71°34’18.74″W
- Last Time Hiked: May 14, 2016
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.8 miles
- Easy with some elevation.
This short four tenths of a mile trail arches around the base of Meadow Hill. The trail runs from a marker along Old Town Road to that roads intersection with Connecticut Avenue. Though disconnected from the main portions of the Block Island Greenway, it is generally considered part of it.