- Bush Hill Nature Reserve
- Main Street, North Kingstown, RI
- Trailhead: 41°34’22.05″N, 71°27’4.19″W
- Last Time Hiked: June 15, 2014
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.6 miles
- Easy with slight elevation.
Bush Hill is a small Land Conservation property just outside of Wickford Village. It has a network of narrow trails running through a wooded area as well as a tidal marsh. There is also a small but very old cemetery here with graves dating back to 1809. I started this hike from trail head 2 (see map) behind the First Baptist Church on Main Street. I then followed the loop trail counter clockwise exploring all of the spur trails as well. After taking a few photos I made my way back to the car. This walk would be a good supplement to the Wickford Village walk.
Trail map can be found at: Bush Hill.