- Chepiwanoxet Wildlife Preserve and Park
- Alger Avenue, Warwick, RI
- Trailhead: 41°40’24.30″N, 71°26’38.28″W
- Last Time Hiked: March 18, 2015
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.5 miles
This small property owned by the City of Warwick offers a walk of just about a half mile if you follow all of the trails and incorporate a short walk on the beach. There is an informational sign at the parking lot giving a brief history of the property as well as a trail map. The trails – green, red, and blue, are well marked. At the end of the green trail there are a couple of benches to sit and enjoy the view of Greenwich Bay.
I did not find a trail map on-line.