- Cold Spring Park
- Katherine Road, Woonsocket, RI
- Trailhead: 42° 0’34.42″N, 71°31’28.90″W
- Last Time Hiked: July 24, 2015
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.5 miles
- Easy with slight elevation.
Cold Spring Park in Woonsocket is a combination of sports facilities and a city park. By following the paths and roads in the park you can achieve a half mile loop for a walk. The park features a couple ball fields, a playground, and a canoe launch along the Blackstone River.
I did not find a trail map for the walk.