- Knowles-Padanaram Reserve
- Smith Neck Road, Dartmouth, MA
- Trailhead: 41°35’3.48″N, 70°57’5.26″W
- Last Time Hiked: March 20, 2017
- Approximate distance hiked: 1.0 miles
Knowles-Padanaram is a small property that extends on each side of West Smith Neck Road. The nearly 1 mile of trails weaves through a mix of trees and shrubs and skirts a salt marsh. The property also has a trail that leads to Dike Meadow Creek and a small pond. There was an abundance of several small birds here as well as seagulls. The main entrance is closed due to bridge and causeway construction along Smith Neck Road and Gulf Road. The reserve can be accessed via West Smith Neck Road.
Trail maps can be found at: Knowles-Padanaram