- Dr. Lewis Pond Preserve
- Links Passage, Westerly, RI
- Trailhead: 41°20’38.44″N, 71°47’18.10″W
- Last Time Hiked: March 8, 2014
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.3 mile
- Easy with slight elevation.
This morning I decided to explore the Westerly area. This town has a numerous amount of short trails on various properties, mostly Westerly Land Trust properties. This property, though very short, has a wide variety of sights. I came across mountain laurel and blueberry shrubs here. The trail starts at Links Passage by the sign near the trailhead. The trail is blazed white and very easy to follow. It meanders and winds up and down before leveling out in a swamp just before that pond. The trail ends at the pond. I then retraced my steps back to the trailhead.
I did not find a trail map on-line.