- Andreozzi Nature Preserve/Lombardi Park
- Leann Drive, Barrington, RI
- Trailhead: 41°44’26.69″N, 71°19’56.88″W
- Last Time Hiked: August 20, 2016
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.6 miles
Along with many larger properties with trail systems, the Barrington Land Conservation Trust has several small properties throughout town, most do not have trails. These two small properties adjacent to the East Bay Bike Path do have trails however. The Andreozzi Nature Preserve has a yellow blazed trail that runs from Leann Drive to the Bike Path and a spur trail that leads off the main trail. A little bit of a walk north along the Bike Path is the trail head to Lombardi Park that has a short trail that leads to Little Echo Lake. Along the trail is a granite bench. There are signs along the Bike Path for each of the properties.
Trail maps can be found at: Andreozzi-Lombardi