- Mason Street Conservation Area
- Mason Street, Rehoboth, MA
- Trailhead: 41°47’23.89″N, 71°16’26.65″W
- Last Time Hiked: February 5, 2017
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.3 miles
A short grass cut farm road leads you down to the shores of the Palmer River from Mason Street. This property owned by the Rehoboth Land Trust features a large corn field. The road is flanked by tall grasses, shrubs, and sporadic trees. This creates a haven for small critters and birds. At the end of the farm road the Palmer River winds through the grasslands.