- Ocean Grove/Swansea Town Beach
- Ocean Grove Avenue, Swansea, MA
- Trailhead: 41°43’32.77″N, 71°13’9.24″W
- Last Time Hiked: December 1, 2016
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.7 miles
- Easy beach walk.
On the western edge of Gardners Neck sits the village of Ocean Grove on a point. At the end of the point where Coles River meets the bay is Swansea Town Beach. This small stretch of beach, which faces south towards Mount Hope Bay, makes for a good and short beach walk. It overlooks most of the bay with views of Tiverton and Portsmouth in the distance. In fact on a clear day you can see the Sakonnet River Bridge six miles away. The beach is open to the public and is accessible for no fee in the off-season. Dogs are not allowed and parking is limited and enforced.