- Quaddick State Park
- Quaddick Town Farm Road, Thompson, CT
- Trailhead: 41°57’21.27″N, 71°48’43.11″W
- Last Time Hiked: August 2, 2016
- Approximate distance hiked: 1.6 miles
- Easy with some elevation.
Just over the border in Connecticut is a quaint and small State Park used mostly for swimming. There is also a mile and a half red blazed loop trail that traverses throughout the park. It is a well blazed trail that gently climbs up and down rolling hills, follows the shore of the Quaddick Reservoir for a moment, and passes by Poor Farm Brook. There are many stone walls through the fern covered forest of towering pines. There are also many birds that could be heard here.
Trail maps can be found at: Quaddick State Park