- Round Top Management Area
- Brook Road, Burrillville, RI
- Trailhead: 42° 0’7.11″N, 71°41’47.90″W
- Last Time Hiked: October 7, 2016
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.7 miles
- Fairly easy with some elevation.
One of the smallest management areas in the state is mostly know for its fishing ponds. There are, however, a small network of trails on the property. For this hike I started at the parking area along Brook Road and made my way to the pond. I followed first the southern edge, then the western edge of the pond along the grassy area around the pond. Ahead is a trail that leads into the woods and comes to the next pond with a dam and waterfall. The trail then follows the edge of the pond a bit and then climbs uphill before turning to the right. From there it comes to a dirt service road with piles of sand and gravel. Follow the road and it leads you back to the parking area.