- Ruth Rhind Nature Trail
- Huntsbridge Road, North Attleborough, MA
- Trailhead: 41°56’36.02″N, 71°22’14.80″W
- Last Time Hiked: July 27, 2015
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.7 miles
- Easy with slight elevation.
Formally the Camp Shady Pines Girl Scout camp, this small parcel has a small loop trail that wanders through tall pines and offers views of Abbott Run. The trail, blazed brown with a white fleur-de-lis, heads into the woods and then turns right. After a short distance the trail loops along a small ridge above Abbott Run. There are some spur trails that lead down to the river as well. Though a short stroll, the parcel is very peaceful. I did spend a little time lingering along the shore of the river.
I did not find a trail map for the walk.