- Seekonk Meadows
- Newman Avenue, Seekonk, MA
- Trailhead: 41°51’10.36″N, 71°19’48.51″W
- First Time Hiked: June 29, 2013
- Last Time Hiked:October 5, 2016
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.5 miles
Seekonk Meadows lies next to the Seekonk Library along Newman Avenue. The small park, built on a capped landfill, has a handful of walking paths that total just about a half mile. The park features fields of wildflowers, a gazebo, and a war memorial. It also abuts the Gaminno Pond property which has more trails to explore.
Here is a link with some information: Seekonk Meadows