- Sheep Farm
- Hazelnut Hill Road, Groton, CT
- Trailhead: 41°21’21.83″N, 72° 1’21.21″W
- Last Time Hiked: December 30, 2016
- Approximate distance hiked: 1.3 miles
- Fairly easy with some elevation.
This interesting property features a loop red blazed trail, a yellow trail, and a blue trail that cuts through the property. Fort Hill Brook is the highlight of this hike with its series of waterfalls. There are also remains of old mill sites throughout the property. The property is covered with scattered boulders and there is an open field with bird boxes.
Trail maps can be found at: Sheep Farm