- John E. Cooney/Ralph J. Tate Field
- Gansett Avenue, Cranston, RI
- Trailhead: 41°47’12.44″N, 71°27’8.56″W
- Last Time Hiked: August 30, 2016
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.5 miles
These two fields essentially make for one city park. There are a couple of ball fields and a tot park here. The upper field is also used for soccer. There is a running/jogging/walk path that follows the perimeter of the park. Walkers are asked to stay to the outer edge and the runners to the inner edge. The smaller loop is just under a quarter of a mile as the full perimeter path is an exact half mile.