- Ten Mile River Greenway – North
- Daggett Avenue, Pawtucket, RI
- Trailhead: 41°53’6.22″N, 71°20’41.71″W
- First Time Hiked: December 8, 2013
- Last Time Hiked: November 9, 2014
- Approximate distance hiked: 3.0 miles
The Ten Mile River Greenway Bicycle Path is 3 miles in length and it winds along the shores of Central Pond and the Ten Mile River from East Providence into Pawtucket. The northern section of the bike path starts at Daggett Field, then turns and follows the Ten Mile River on one side and the Darlington neighborhood on the other. There is a dam and pond just before Armistice Boulevard. After crossing the busy street the bike path enters Slater Park and follows the river as it passes through man-made canals with walls built during the Great Depression. From Daggett Field to the southern end of Slater Park is just about a mile and a half. From this point and back is just about 3 miles. For more distance continue along the bike path or explore the paths at Slater Park.
Trail map can be found at: Ten Mile River North