- Ten Mile River Greenway
- Ferris Avenue, East Providence, RI
- Trailhead: 41°50’52.19″N, 71°20’44.86″W
- First Time Hiked: March 7, 2013
- Last Time Hiked: October 6, 2014
- Approximate distance hiked: 3 miles
The Ten Mile River Greenway Bicycle Path is 3 miles in length and it winds along the shores of Central Pond and the Ten Mile River from East Providence into Pawtucket. The southern section of the bike path starts at Kimberly Rock Field, has a few easy hills, and offers several side trails that lead to the picturesque shores of Central Pond. From Kimberly Rock Field to Slater Park is just about a mile and a half. The out and back back walk makes for 3 miles. If you care to increase the mileage continue further along the bike path. Geese, swans, ducks, and rabbits are quite commonly seen along this stretch.
Trail map can be found at: Ten Mile River Greenway