- Thewlis Woods
- Pine Hill Road, South Kingstown, RI
- Trailhead: 41°26’25.19″N, 71°30’52.57″W
- Last Time Hiked: March 15, 2014
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.9 mile
- Easy with slight elevation.
Thewlis Woods is a South Kingstown Land Trust property tucked away in a quiet residential neighborhood. The trail, an entrance trail and loop, is rather short but very peaceful and quiet. The trail is very easy to navigate and has a couple slight hills. The property has an abundance of pine trees and I saw a few hawks here. This was my fourth hike of the day and was rather alone all morning until I got here. In this short hike I came across four very friendly dogs.
Trail map can be found at: Thewlis Woods.