- Tuckertown Park Nature Trail
- Tuckertown Road, South Kingstown, RI
- Trailhead: 41°25’34.86″N, 71°33’13.81″W
- Last Time Hiked: December 21, 2015
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.9 miles
This short nature trail, just under a half mile in length, starts behind the historical cemetery and ends by the little league field at Tuckertown Park. The trail passes along a wooded swamp. There are also large clusters of rhododendron here which bloom in late spring/early summer. There were several birds here including several dozen blue jays. A walk down to the picnic area will provide you good views on Tucker Pond.