- Valley Falls Heritage Park
- Mill Street, Cumberland, RI
- Trailhead: 41°54’0.88″N, 71°23’20.08″W
- Last Time Hiked: May 4, 2015
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.3 miles
This suburban park sits at the extreme southern end of Cumberland along the Blackstone River. The park is a maze of paths that wanders through the ruins of a former textile mill. Today, all that is left of the mill are some stone foundations and the raceways that were built. Another feature of this park is the dam along the Blackstone River. The park is technically the southern terminus of the Blackstone River Bicycle Path. For more information about the site and surrounding area click here.
I did not find a trail map on-line.