- Hannah Robinson Grove And Tower
- Bridgetown Road, South Kingstown, RI
- Trailhead: 41°29’41.51″N, 71°27’21.22″W
- Last Time Hiked: September 13, 2014
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.25 miles
This is a small State owned property at the busy intersection of Route 1 and Route 138. The highlight of the site is the tower which was rebuilt in the 1980’s. The original tower was used for several purposes including as serving as a lookout during World War II. There is a small quarter mile trail that leads through the property. The tower itself has 54 steps to the top level. The view from the top of the tower is somewhat obscured by the growth of tall trees but you can still see the Newport Bridge nonetheless.
I did not find a trail map on-line.