- Osamequin Nature Trails and Bird Sanctuary
- Wampanoag Trail, Barrington, RI
- Trailhead: 41°45’37.05″N, 71°19’23.11″W
- First Time Hiked: January 21, 2013
- Last Time Hiked: May 22, 2014
- Approximate distance hiked: 1 mile
- Very Easy.
Osamequin has a network of trails that are wedged between the busy Wampanoag Trail and Hundred Acre Cove. There are several short trails on this property that can easily be done in less than an hour. The property is mostly tall grass with some areas of woods and wetlands. It is a haven for birds and features several birdhouse as well as pole to encourage osprey nesting.
Trail map can be found at: Osamequin