- Richard Trails
- South County Trail, Charlestown, RI
- Trailhead: 41°24’11.90″N, 71°38’28.97″W
- Last Time Hiked: November 19, 2016
- Approximate distance hiked: 1.1 miles
- Easy with some elevation.
This is property off of South County Trail has a small network of blazed trails that traverse up and over a couple small hills. The property is maintained by the Charlestown Conservation Commission. The trails pass under several types of trees including oaks and pines. There are also several birdhouses placed throughout the property. Exploring just about all of the trails will give you a hike of just over a mile.