- Phil And Ginny Leach Wildlife Sanctuary
- Ridgewood Road, Attleboro, MA
- Trailhead: 41°55’11.56″N, 71°17’24.31″W
- Last Time Hiked: November 1, 2014
- Approximate distance hiked: 1.1 miles
Just off of Route 152, the Leach Sanctuary is a wooded parcel with a series of trails. The property has a small pond on it, a large puddingstone outcrop simply known as Big Rock, and a few stone walls. Unfortunately, the trails on the adjacent property to the south of the sanctuary no longer exist due to residential development. Therefore, a loop cannot be completed as shown on the provided map. Exploring all the trails though, one could easily manage to walk a mile or more here.
Trail map can be found at: Leach Sanctuary.