- Anthony Lawrence Wildlife Preserve
- Hope Avenue, Attleboro, MA
- Trailhead: 41°55’23.11″N, 71°20’56.90″W
- Last Time Hiked: November 1, 2014
- Approximate distance hiked: 0.7 miles
Just east of the bustling commercial area where Route 1 intersects Route 123 lies this wildlife preserve. The preserve itself is decent in size, however only a small portion is accessible by trails as most of the property is wetlands. At the end of Hope Avenue there are two trailheads. The first to the right is a short dead end trail that leads to Tannery Brook. The trail to the left leads to a red blazed loop trail with an access point to the Seven Mile River. Walking both of the trails is just under a mile.
Trail map can be found at: Lawrence Preserve.