- Cat Hollow Park
- Cat Hollow Road, Killingly, CT
- Trailhead: 41°50’0.49″N, 71°52’27.03″W
- Last Time Hiked: September 10, 2016
- Approximate distance hiked: 1.3 miles
- Fairly easy with some elevation.
This small park along Whetstone Brook Reservoir has a half mile road that is closed to traffic. There are a few narrow side trails that lead to some of the park’s features such as an old trolley bridge and the ruins of a mill. The highlight of the park is the stone dam and waterfall that tower of the brook below. To get to the spot to view the waterfall follow the road to the picnic area. After passing the picnic area turn left on the trail that follows the brook to the dam.
Trail maps can be found at: Cat Hollow