Cass Park – Woonsocket
- Cass Park
- Cass Avenue, Woonsocket, RI
- Trailhead: 42° 0’20.19″N, 71°29’21.54″W
- Last Time Hiked: July 24, 2015
- Approximate distance hiked: 1.0 miles
- Easy with slight elevation.
Cass Park offers a little of everything including a pond, waterfall, and small stream. The park, next to Woonsocket High School, also is the home to several sports field including a couple baseball fields, a soccer field, a track, as well as tennis and basketball courts. There is a small path that hugs the pond and an access road that wanders through the property connecting the different fields. There is also an undefined trail system that runs through the woods that are here. Combining all of these, I managed to get a mile long walk at this park.
I did not find a trail map for the walk.